Quality Specialist GDP
For one of the biggest bio-pharmaceutical companies in the world, we are currently recruiting a Quality Specialist GDP. The company is specialised in the production of API's, bio-pharmaceuticals, medical devices and lab equipment.
In this role you’ll be responsible for everything relating to Quality in the warehouse. You will work in a team with 3 Q-specialists and report directly to the Quality Site Manager. The position is a diverse role with both desk work (writing of quality related documents) and going onto the shop floor.
- Handling of deviations, change controls and CAPA's
- Keep Quality Documents up-to-date
- Daily meetings with warehous supervisors
- Perform GEMBA walks
- Promote Quality in Continuous Improvement Projects on site
- Conduct Internal audits and give support during external audits
- Give training to site employees regarding Quality
- MBO or HBO+ degree
- 2 Years of working experience with QMS (ISO9001 or GDP)
- Knowledge of auditing is a huge plus
- Strong communication skills
- You speak/write fluent Dutch and English
There is the possibility to work 32 hours / week with 1 day home office.
For more information please contact Seppe Verhoeven via email@example.com or +32 (0) 25 881 277.