NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Quality Specialist Clinical
You will be working at one of the ten largest biotechnology companies in the world. Their goal is to deliver high-quality medicines worldwide to patients with diseases that so far have no or little cure. The site is located in North Brabant.
You will be responsible for different projects all related to quality for the clinical trials department in liaison with supply chain. Your focus will be contributing to the department by ensuring quality is upheld. CAPA’s and deviations are definitely not unfamiliar for you and you like to provide coaching and guidance to others to ensure everyone is keeping quality up to standard. Finally you will also be the responsible for process improvement and you are able to work on projects independently.
• Coordinate, lead and delivers to cross functional projects.
• Maintain metrics for the Global lead team.
• Maintain a good overview and managing minor and major deviations and lead root cause analysis sessions
• Change controls level 1/2/3
• Support implementation and drive changes focused on continuous improvement
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Logistics, Business or Life Sciences
• Good communication and planning skills
• Experience in Compliance, change control, deviations and CAPA’s is highly preferred
• Good understanding of fundamentals of logistics principles
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser and upload your resume using the apply button.