Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord - Holland. They are one of the largest supplier of medicines in the Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
You will be part of the Quality Systems & compliance team. Your main goal is to ensure quality in accordance with the GMP rules and regulations. Next to that you will actively look for process improvements and implement new quality processes.
- - measure, monitor and report site quality KPI's
- - Ensure a high standards of quality throughout different departments
- - Keep close contact with the relevant departments
- - Review and provide options in order to make quality decisions
- - Transfer quality information trough different sites
- - Manage investigations and CAPAs
- - Degree in Science
- - Strong background in GMP
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Able to efficiently look for process improvement
- - Experience with pharmaceutical processes, techniques, cGXP and process automation
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.