Our client is one of the biggest farmaceutical companies in the world
Serves as a dedicated quality representative on project teams responsible for design and development of drug products.
- Serves as the primary quality assurance contact for internal and external business partners and contractors.
- Provides tactical insights into regulatory compliance strategies.
- Focuses on technical issues relative to interpretation of policies, compliance and current industry standard.
- Minimal a Bachelor education
- At least 10 years relevant work experience in QA.
- Up to date GMP, FDA, IGJ knowledge and experience
- Validation, qualification and automation experience
If you are interested in this role, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 20 658 98 00.