Quality Plant Manager
My client is a big Food Multinational located in Belgium.
Within the role you will be resposible for all the quality aspects of the main plant of this company.
- The development of the quality strategy of the company and plant.
- Implement the Quality culture and standards within the company
- Creating and checking the quality KPI's
- Supporting the continuous improvement team on the quality aspects.
- A Master degree with a food background
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Quality manager
- Team player that is open minded
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.