The company develops, implements and maintains EPR and information systems for general and academic hospitals, mental health care institutions and chain partners. It is located in the area of Utrecht.
As a Quality Officer your duties will consist of 3 areas of focus: process improvement, quality systms and information security
- Provide advice and reporting regarding ICT facilities, changes in the ICT infrastructure, security plan, identifying and improving security risks;
- Control, registration, implementation and supervision of policies and plans;
- Maintaining communication with internal and external contacts, following new developments and legislation, stimulating awareness of the organization.
- College education;
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience;
- Fluent in Dutch, German and/ or English (both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of IT Management and ISO27001, NEN 7510 and AVG.