Is one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and ground-breaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of its customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in its 100+ years of operations.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work closely together with the Quality Management Systems (PQMS) Markets Central team, the Market Quality & Regulatory (Q&R) Leaders, the Function Leaders, and the Global Quality Compliance Learning team.
- Building new People and Training Culture ensuring training and QMS are seen and used as a vehicle to change, enabling our people to continuously upskill and grow to leverage on our QMS, our expectations, and our values
- Operationally and strategically manage training-related CAPAs and Audit/Inspections observations using data to make sound decisions to continuously improve
- Conducting/assisting L1 Audits to proactively assess our processes, evaluate the efficiency of existing practices, and act accordingly
- Bachelor level with at least 3 years of experience in a highly regulated industry (medical devices, pharma, automotive, food, defense, aerospace), working:
- In Marketing/Sales/Commercial
- AND With ISO quality standards or GxP requirements
-Experienced working in worldwide scope – and flexible
-Proficient in English