Quality Assurance Manager
The company is an absolute Market Leader within the Food Industry. They know a flat & open environment within a professional organisation. They have several locations across the globe; You'll be active as Quality Manager in North Holland!
You'll be responsible for the Quality team consisting of 7 FTE. In this role you'll oversee all Quality activities and maintain Quality level from A-Z.
- Develop & Maintain QA/QC procedures
- Internal & External Audits
- Implement Quality standard FSSC22000 & Certificates
- Responsible for the team of 7 FTE
- Training's Quality Standards
- Continue Improvements & Process Optimisation
- Bachelor or Master in Food Technology / Chemistry or similar field.
- 7+ years of working experience in Food ingredients or pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a leading role
- Knowledge of production processes
- Knowledge of HACCP, FSSC22000 and other quality standards
- Experience within the Dutch market is a big plus