Quality Engineer Specialist
My client is a large international pharmaceutical company located in the Randstad Area specialized in Cancer Treatment. With around 2000 employees worldwide they keep expanding and look for motivated people to join their organization where you will contribute to a great cause.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing small to medium sized projects within the Engineering department.
- Provide front line technical support for the Technical supporting departments
- Ensure successful Facility & Engineering operational activities by assessing risk, implementing preventative measures, investigating, and troubleshooting equipment and calibration issues
- In connection with various internal and external stakeholders, investigates writes, and coordinates the resolution of deviations through comprehensive use of Root Cause Analysis tools and product impact assessments.
- Issues and implements CAPAs to address the root cause and ensure effectiveness
- Collaborating with technical and operational stakeholders, write and/or revise SOPs, and other operational related
- Trends key performance metrics
- Attend audits
- Represents Facility & Engineering operations in Change Control, CAPA, and Deviation meetings
- Train technical staff in cGMP and compliance
- BSc in the technical field
- Min of 5 years of experience working in a GMP environment is a must
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Basic technical knowledge of cGMP compliance and experience with leading investigations, writing, deviation reports, change controls, and corrective act
- Excellent knowledge of Quality systems
- Preference goes to a candidate that has worked in a technical department before
- Detail-oriented and strong ownership
- Interested? Apply via the button below
- Currently living in the Netherlands or in Europe