Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
· Support, guide and help the organizational parts (mainly Manufacturing/assembly and Development) to use and apply the appropriate processes.
· Solve quality challenges
· Support and tracking of CAPA handling
· See for compliance of products with the (regulatory) requirements
· Experience with Quality Systems (according ISO9001 and ISO13485)
· Regulatory knowledge
· Able to condense/categorize information and report out on appropriate level
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with team virtually, with strong stakeholder management capability.
· Fluent in English AND Dutch, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below