For one of my pharmaceutical clients in the Northern part of Brussels, I am currently looking for a Quality Engineer. The company is specialised in the production of semi-finished products for the pharmaceutical industry out of blood plasm. They have recently joined forces with multiple American and European competitors which means they are growing fast and expect a lot of challenging opportunities on short/long notice.
In this role you’ll be responsible for guaranteeing quality by following up and ensuring that all operations at all levels are done according to the applied GMP quality systems. The QA Engineers work above site which means you will be in contact with both Production and QC.
- Assessment of batch records, events and complaints
- General QA tasks (CAPA's, change controls, deviations, risk assessments)
- Participate in or supervise Improvement Projects regarding Quality
- Writing of documents such as procedures, protocols and reports concerning Quality Systems
- Give training to operators, engineers and technicians regarding GMP
- 2+ Years of experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry (QA or QC)
- Extensive knowledge of cGMP
- MSc. In either (Industrial) Pharmacy or (Bio-)Chemistry preferred, Min. BSc. required
- Knowledge of SAP/Trackwise is an asset
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- You are Ambitious, dedicated & hard-working
For more information please contact Seppe Verhoeven at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +32 (0) 25 881 277