They are the animal health business unit of a global biopharmaceutical company. Through their commitment to the science of healthier animals, they offer a wide range of veterinary products and services..
You support the backlog remediation of the SDLC validation of R&D lab systems.
This is a project for 30 hours/week until the end of December 2020.
- Reviewing and writing Quality Assurance Plans;
- Writing and executing User Acceptance tests;
- Writing the SRS with the business SME;
- Writing the Quality Assurance Summary Report;
- Writing the installation document, configuration specification and documentation index;
- Further SDLC documentation, change control, and periodic review
- Experience with computer system validation of laboratory systems and the IT configurations of lab computers;
- Familiar with GxP, 21CFR part 11, GAMP
- Familiar with SDLC processes
For more information, please contact Cees Roffelsen at email@example.com / +31 20 658 9801.