My client is a specialist within the natural ingredients.
Within this role you will be responsible for the control of quality, food safety and food fraud and plays a key role in the continuous. This you do with a team of 4 other Quality experts. Where you will be working to improve the total quality aspect of the full company.
- Implement improvement and awareness on food safety and food fraud.
- Internal audits
- leading meetings and teams on continuous improvement programs
- Drafting and managing Specifications
- Bachelor within food science/technology
- A minimum of 3 years working experience within QA
- Experience with FSSC22000 and SAP
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.