Quality Control Specialist
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with a full spectrum of products from generic to biological medicines. Founded more than 120 years ago, they have been committed to one main goal: to enable access to high-quality medicines and treatment to people all around the world.
The new Quality Control Specialist will be responsible to investigate routine and non-routine analytical methods to find and implement the best ones for the significant testing procedures before product releases. They will also support the launch of new products when they are introduced to the production environment, take care of documentations and work towards improving processes.
Responsibilities- Testing, implementing, and validating analytical methods, overcoming analytical challenges.
- Working on documentations, i.e., protocols and reports.
- Finding the root cause of upcoming issues, analysing the situations, finding solutions, and implementing them.
- Resolving issues with laboratory equipment.
Requirements- BA degree on a relevant field.
- Previous experience in the pharma industry, and familiarity with the systems, rules, regulations, and production processes used there.
- Excellent, proven analytical skills, and experience working with different analytical methods.
- Previous experience with UPLC, CD, PSD, FFF is a plus.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.