Our client is one of the biggest companies in the biopharmaceutical industry. For more than one century, their main goal has been to improve patient’s lives around the world, making sure that anyone can have access to quality medicine.
As a Quality Control Technician you will be performing a routine work on samples offered to ensure the quality control in accordance to GMP, safety, enviromental and hygiene regulations.
- Performing microbiological work using the following methods: membrane filtration and plate pouring method, gel clot and kinetic chromogenic methods, sterility checks…
- Observing the regulations and company procedures concerning GMP, safety, environment and hygiene.
- Preparing the deviation reports.
- Reviewing and reporting of analysis results
- Contributing to OpEx.
- MBO laboratory education level 4
- Experience in GMP environment
If you are ready for the next step of your career or you someone who is, don’t hesitate to apply clicking the button below!