Quality Control Technician
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in generics medicine development. With honesty and ethical business procedures, the company strives to provide excellent medicines to patients all around the world.
About the role
As QC Technician, you will be responsible to ensuring timely and correct execution of microbiological testing according to regulations to determine the quality of samples.
• Determining the bacterial count by means of membrane filtration
• Testing for Specific Micro-organisms
• Sterility checks
• Working in safety cabinets and isolators.
• Cleaning and maintaining equipment, tools and working environment.
• MBO laboratory education
• Experience working in microbiology areas
• Able to work according to procedures in a regulated environment
• Affinity with microbiological tests
• Written communication skills.
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button and don’t hesitate to contact me