NOORD HOLLAND, Netherlands
Quality Control Technician
Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. They are a global company and leader in engineered T cell therapy.
You will be part of the Quality Control team and support the new area of cancer immunotherapy and building of a new manufacturing site.
- Environmental monitoring of cleanrooms
- Other duties as required
- MLO degree in Microbiology or related area
- 2+ years of experience in environmental monitoring of a Microbiology lab
- Experience in clean room operations and aseptic techniques (able to gown for entry into Aseptic core and supporting areas and lift approximately 25 lbs)
- Experience with and knowledge of GMP, SOPs and quality control processes
The ideal candidate is willing to work in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal supervision, able to adapt quickly, flexible with schedule and work overtime.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.