NOORD HOLLAND, Netherlands
Quality Control Technician
Our client is one of the best health provider accross the globe, based in Noord Holland. They invest in research and development of generic medicines and biopharmaceuticals.
As Quality Control Technician you will test raw materials, packaging materials and finished products, according to SOP protocols.
- Writing, review and approval of test results.
- Handle quality management system.
- Verify to maintain adherence to corporate policies and appropriate regulations.
- Working in shifts.
- HLO or MLO in chemistry, pharmacy or a relevant field.
- Familiar with Pharmacopea methods.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, mostly in method development and validation.
- Knowledge of HPLC, UPLC, TOD, PSD analytical techniques.