Quality Control Supervisor
International Pharmaceutical Company
Bioassay test team is responsible for execution of all analytical test methods using various bioactivity and identity techniques, ranging from early clinical up to commercial process control, release and stability.
I am looking for a Supervisor that will lead the Bioassay team and ensure the day-to-day operations of the team.
- leading around 10 lab technicians and being responsible for their performance
- setting objectives for the team
- leading and defining team execution testing activities that are compliant with the cGMP and safety regulations
- assuring that all testing activities are completed in a timely manner
- accountability for planning, organization, day-to-day supervision and execution of daily tasks within the team and ensures the seamless transfer of activities using SmartQC
- assuring that the assays are performed to the required quality and quantity
- srtting priorities in case of conflicting situations
- monitoring and reporting of all critical activities
- undertaking actions independently and assures relevant action plan is in place
- dealing with with any deviations, OOT/ OOS results corresponding CAPAs and Change controls
- responsible for closure of all low impact deviations
- responsible for following up on relevant KPIs
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Knowledge of the relevant QC test methods
- Proven leadership potential and relationship building
- excellent safety and GMP experience
- Knowledge and affinity with Business Excellence and Faster Forward mindset
- Education minimum relevant HBO diploma
- Fluent in English language
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.