Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The QC Supervisor will lead the Bioassay team and ensure the day-to-day operations of the team.
- Leads and defines team execution testing activities that are compliant with the cGMP and safety regulations.
- Plans and organises the day-to-day supervision and execution of activities within the team
- Assures that the assays are performed to the required quality and quantity and sets priorities
- BSc or MSc level of education
- At least 5 years of work experience under GMP conditions
- Knowledge or affinity with the relevant bioassay test
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven leadership potential