Quality Assurance Specialist
Our client is an American multinational pharmaceutical company, the largest manufacturer and distributor of medicines within the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
The company is located in Haarlem, Netherlands
About the role
As Quality Control and Release Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and ensuring the overall cGMP compliance of the production location in Haarlem, suppliers and contract laboratories. You are responsible for the review of production and packaging orders and for identifying deviations and correctly handling orders with deviations.
- Checking the of production documentation and preparing the release of bulk and packaged products by the Qualified Person (QP)
- Reviewing and authorizing GMP documents, such as SOPs and other documents
- Supporting on-site planners in implementing changes
- Review and approval of artwork, component Bill of Materials and bulk Bill of Materials
- MBO level 4 or HBO diploma
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with GMP
- Experience with packaging technology is a plus
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button and don’t hesitate to contact me