Our client is passionate about the development, production and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases.
- Responsible for deviation management, acting as lead investigator for non-conformances and coordinator of appropriate corrective/preventive actions.
- Creates, reviews and updates lab documentation and NPI supporting documents.
- Provides technical support to the lab, input in services group and cooperates with local/global key stakeholders.
- Acts as a technical system owner for (analytical) equipment.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert during audits and inspections.
- Role model to safety, compliance, and reliability
- Bachelor’s degree (HLO) or higher education in Life Sciences, molecular biology or comparable
-5 years’ experience with microbiology techniques; Bioburden, Endotoxin, Sterility and Speciation testing.
- GMP experience is a plus
Other information: Are you interested and want to apply for role, feel free to contact me.