A start up organisation specialized in alternative meats.
As Quality Control Specialist you will .e responsible for the Quality Control at Meatable in accordance with Meatable Quality Assurance Standards and Regulatory Requirements.
- Be responsible for keeping the quality control activities and protocols up to date, effective and efficient
- Develop and/or implement quality control (testing) methods and test criteria based on guidelines from Quality Assurance, Food Safety Coordinator, Regulatory Affairs, R&D and Manufacturing, and according established methods with predefined criteria according GMP compliance
- Be responsible for Quality Control of all incoming goods, production & product development process and finished products
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of incoming goods, in-process materials, environmental samples, finished goods, including sensory testing under controlled conditions, and stability samples according agreed timelines
- Manage the outsourcing of testing activities
- Analyze quality control (test) results and provide feedback and interpretation to the Dpt Head, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, R&D
- Ensure that data are recorded, analyzed, and recorded in accordance with protocols and relevant standards
- Have at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the Quality System Management in the QC, preferably within both Life Science and Food industry with focus on cell culturing
- Have an Academic background in Food Science
- Partnered in several successful product launches and provided the input from the QC perspective
- Good awareness in (international, EU and US) Quality systems and processes and procedures - ISO Quality System 9001 & 9004, ISO 22000, SQF, Sanitation Practices, GLP and Food GMP • Have hands on and operational attitude
- Have an experience in the Quality auditing