Quality Control Specialist
Our client is globally leader for innovative medicines, vaccines, and animal health products. They are committed to be a research biopharmaceutical company and are dedicated to providing solutions for today and the future.
You will be the responsible for the optimization and validation of Quality control tests.
- Plan, execute experiments, following the standards operating procedures.
- Evaluate the experiment's results.
- Present technical reports.
- Report all laboratory activities in a clear and organised manner.
- BSc or MSc in Biochemistry, Biology or a relevant field.
- Experienced with one or more of the following techniques: ELISA, Cell culture, QPCR, protein purification.
- Experienced with GLP or GMP requirements.
- 2 years of relevant experience.