We are at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. We are helping change the paradigm of cancer treatment and we are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where we make discoveries every day - discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Perform microbiological assays, Plate Reading and possibility to perform Gram Stain, Endotoxin, Sterility, Microbial Identification, Growth Promotion, Bioburden
- Data entry and trend data
- Routine maintenance of lab equipment and lab spaces
- Possibility to perform environmental monitoring of cleanrooms
- MLO level 4 (Vocational Training) or bachelors degree in Microbiology.
- 1 to 3 years of Microbiology lab/Environmental Monitoring experience.
- Preferred experience in aseptic techniques and clean room operations.
- Knowledge of GMP, SOPs and quality control processes.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is not required).
- Ability to be flexible with schedule, and work overtime as needed.
Are you Interested? Then click this apply button and move one step closer towards the application.