Quality Control Professional
Do you want to be a part of one of the leading altruistic pharmaceutical companies whose aim is to improve health of millions of people around the world? There main mission is to provide everyone with an access to quality and affordable therapy which will enhance their health and help them cope with diseases in a more efficient and easier way. They have been in the business for more than 120 years, which had enabled them to be trusted by millions of people around the world. By joining this company, you will become a proactive member of their big international, fast-growing and life-changing community.
Within this role you will be responsible for analytical testing in support of the production of medicines, carry out a variety of analyses regarding materials and validate methods of testing for new products. All while assuring constant improvement.
- Test materials as per appropriate standard operating procedures.
- Take care of the quality managements systems.
- Communicate test results through reports.
- Adhere to policies and appropriate regulations.
- Proactivity in consulting test results.
- Troubleshoot lab equipment.
- Bachelor degree in analytical chemistry/pharmacy or equivalent experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience with GMP.
- Availability to work in three shifts (40h)
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.