Our client is one of the leaders in the pharmaceutical industry with over a hundred years of experience. Their mission is to provide access to the medication for everyone around the world changing quality of their lives.
Within this role you will be responsible for analytical testing in support of the production of medicines, carry out a variety of analyses regarding materials and validate methods of testing for new products. All while assuring constant improvement.
- Test materials as per appropriate standard operating procedures
- Take care of the quality managements systems
- Communicate test results through reports
- Adhere to policies and appropriate regulations
- Proactivity in consulting test results
- Troubleshoot lab equipment
- Bachelor degree in analytical chemistry/pharmacy or equivalent experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment and familiarity with pharmaceutical standards
- Experience with cGMP and regulatory environment
- Analytical mindset
- Works well in a team
- Availability to work in three shifts (40h)
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.