Quality Control (Microbiology Analyst)
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Start date: 01-10-2022
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of cancer immunotherapies with the aim to provide long term response and eliminate this chronic disease.
About the role
As a QC Microbiology Analyst you will be performing microbiological assays and be responsible for the data entry and trend data, reporting always to one of the Team Leads from the department.
- Perform Plate Reading, Gram Stain, Endotoxin, Sterility, Microbial Identification, Growth Promotion, Bioburden
- Routine maintenance of lab equipment and lab spaces
- Possibility to perform environmental monitoring of cleanrooms
- MLO level 4 (Vocational Training) or bachelor’s degree in Microbiology preferred with 1 to 3 years of Microbiology lab/Environmental Monitoring experience
- Preferred experience in aseptic techniques and clean room operations
- Knowledge of GMP, SOPs and quality control processes
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
Ready for the next step in your career? Reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.