For a Namur based Pharmaceutical Company a Quality Control manager is needed to supervise the QC Team.
As the Quality Control Manager you will be responsible for the work carried out in the company laboratory and supervise the team. Your duties will include but are not limited to: organize, plan, provide training for team members, participate in the management review on process performance, product quality and the quality management system.
- Supervise a team of QC technicians
- Guarantee compliance with cGMP and rule on the analytical conformity of raw materials, packaging items, semi-finished products and commercial products
- Supervise the technical activities of the analyst technicians
- Supervise investigations in case of deviation or anomaly and ensure that the communication process in the event of a problem remains effective
- Approve specifications, sampling instructions, test methods and other quality control procedures
- Ensure the qualification, maintenance and proper functioning of equipment and premises
- Ensure that the appropriate validations are carried out
- Ensure that retention samples and records are kept according to the rules in force
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of sampling and analysis processes
- Participate in audits and inspections of authorities
- Masters of Pharmacy or relevant MSc.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, Pharmaceuticals/Biotech industry preferred
- Experience managing teams
- You have good knowledge of HPLC, GC & spectrophotometry techniques
- Able to solve analytical problems.
- Working knowledge of cGMP.
- You speak / write fluent French & English
- Knowledge of phytochemistry a plus
Are you interested? Respond via the button below! For questions please feel free to call.