NOORD HOLLAND, Netherlands
Quality Control Analyst
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization based in Noord-Holland, The Netherlands. Their portfolio includes a variety of generic medicines, as well as a focus on pain, respiratory and oncology therapeutic areas.
As a Quality Control Analyst you will perform quality tests of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products using UPLC/HPLC, TOC, PSD and other techniques.
- Conduct quality tests on of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products samples.
- Handle Deviations, Out of specification results and Out of trend results.
- Write, review and approve results.
- Act as firs-line troubleshooting of laboratory equipment.
- Ensure adherence to SOPs and internal policies
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or similar
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry
- Experience within a regulated environment under GMP
- Experience with UPLC/HPLC, TOC, PSD...
- Availability to work in shifts.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.