Food & Beverage
2 clients of SIRE Life Sciences are looking for Quality professionals to bolster teams.
The organization prides them self on their ambition and the fast career paths that are available for those who take charge of their own future.
The roles will be part of the Quality team and is functioning as the guide to help the organization to optimize its performance towards customers’ expectations as well as business needs.
- Draft and manage specifications (raw materials, finished products, packaging materials) in the relevant (ERP and Quality) systems
- Complaints handling, including reporting and advise to Sales and Management Team
- Maintain knowledge of developments regarding Quality policy in the organization, HACCP and statutory requirements and standards up to date.
- Create awareness on Food Safety, Quality and costs
- Keeping track and adapting to changes in European and Dutch rules & regulations regarding Food Safety & Quality
- Organize and conduct periodic internal audits
- At least a BSc in Food Technology, Quality management or equivalent field of study
- At least 3-7 years experience within the QA department in the Food Industry
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with quality management systems like ISO9001 and FSSC22000 and/or other GFSI recognized standards
- Strong communication skills (internal and external)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English, Dutch would be an advantage.
Are you a proactive and detail-oriented, performance and result driven Quality Professional apply via our site!