It’s an international biotechnology company that promotes new therapies for patients with serious sickness. Located in the Netherlands for more than 20 years, this division of the company is responsible for distribution of medicines throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
On this role you will be responsible to ensure the products meet all the quality attributes to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements. Other related tasks involve perform workforce assessments, provide training to new employees, produce or approve documentation and progress reports, and collaborate with colleagues to ensure that everything is running smoothly.
- Execute complaint assessments according to internal procedures
- Inspect samples and verify Safety Features
- Collaborate with the company’s improvement goals and projects
- Maintain the performance boards of the department
- Degree in in Life Sciences or related field
- At least half year of experience in QA
- Background in pharmaceutical industry
If you are interested, please upload your resume using the apply button below. Do you need more information about this role? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Quality Assurance Specialist