Our client is one of the leading biotechnology companies in the world. Their mission is serving any patient, no matter how severe their situation is. For over 40 years, their team of scientists have been working on developing innovative treatments in the areas of oncology, hematology, nephrology to name a few.
Their headquarters are located in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. Here, they are responsible for packaging pharmaceuticals and distributing them across the whole EMEA.
As a quality assurance specialist, you act as a mediator between different departments, making sure that the packaging and labelling of the products are compliant with the SOPs. You work in shifts, early (6:30- 15:00), late (14:30- 23:00) and night (22:30- 7:00). The shifts are during the weekdays.
- Manage CAPA’s and deviations
- Perform checks during production runs
- Ensure that the production is conformant with GMP
- Create and evaluate SOP’s and Work Instructions
- Participate in QA production related projects
- Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical/ Life Sciences
- 2 years of QA experience in a pharmaceutical or related industry
- Knowledge of current GMP regulations
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Simona Calugher or upload your resume using the apply button.