Or client is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world that aims to provide therapies for patients worldwide. Their mission is to deliver innovative medicines for patients worldwide.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance specialist that will be will be work in the packaging and labelling team and ensuring that they are delivered according to the regulations and standards in place.
- Ensure compliance with the regulations in place, Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions
- Adjust the SOPs and work instructions if that is needed
- Interpret and refer to technical standards and principles
- Acts as a first point of contact in case issues arise
- Handle and investigate complaints in accordance with regulation, internal procedures, and business needs
- Perform safety and quality investigations of the finished products
- Perform GMP compliance checks
- MBO/Bachelor or Master in Pharma or related
- No prior experience in QA is required, you will be trained on the job
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and / or Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Fluent in English
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button