Quality Assurance Officer
As a QA Officer you will be responsible for the overal and cross-departmental processes related to quality assurance. You work together with our current QA Officer and report to the QARA Manager.
- Responsible for designing, maintaining, safeguarding and optimizing the quality system with the help of QMS software;
- Being constantly aware of (local) laws and regulations of countries where we are active (incl. 13485, MDR) and translate this into the quality system;
- Responsible for registering, investigating and reporting internal and external complaints including trend analyzes;
- Responsible for coordinating, conducting and/ or supervising internal and external audits;
- Initiate corrective and preventative measures (CAPAs).
- Bachelors degree;
- ISO 13485 training, Medical Devices ACT and internal auditor or repared to follow;
- Fluent in Dutch (a must) and English.