Quality Assurance Officer
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region. Are you ready to join?
You will be responsible for providing daily QA guidance and support in the production area of the company to make sure everything is compliant with SOP’s and Work instructions. You will perform GMP compliance checks in the production. Are you an outgoing, enthusiastic mediator with naturally good communication skills? Then this is the team for you!
- Perform batch record review
- Form effective relationships with various departments and internal stakeholders like Production, Warehouse, Engineering, Maintenance, QA management and the Qualified person
- First point of contact for quality related questions regarding production during all the packaging and labeling operations.
- Initiate and own QA deviations and review and approve deviation records
- Assist in the creation of GMP training activities for all the QA and production staff
- Prepare weekly and monthly metrics and performance boards
- A Msc. degree in pharmaceuticals/life sciences
- At least 2-3 years of QA experience or manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry
- GMP, GDP and or GCP knowledge
In this position you will work in the following shifts:
Early shift: 06.30 – 15:00
Late shift: 14.30 – 23.00
Night shift: 22.30 – 07.00
For this role an EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.