Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This is a packaging and distribution site for pharmaceutical products. In their site in Noord-Brabant they do the secondary packaging for drugs that they have developed at other international sites. Next to that, they are responsible for the distribution all over Europe. This all happens in a GDP environment.
You will solve problems trough information gathering analytical and research. Next to that you provide QA guidance to the production area and perform batch record review.
- Act as first point of contact for quality production inquires in packaging and labelling
- Perform product batches and GMP check-ups
- Train Production workers to be compliant with SOPs and GMP regulations
- Review and approve class I non-conformances
- Initiate QA investigations when needed
- Preparation of periodic reports/ metrics
- Supervision of KPIs departmental boards
- HLO/ HBO background within life sciences
- (preferably) a first experience within QA QC or manufacturing
- Basic knowledge of GMP
- Fluent in English
This role is structured in 3 shifts:
- Early: 06:30 - 15:00
- Late: 14:30 - 23:00
- Night: 22:30 - 07:00
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.