For a Global Logistic company a Quality Assurance manager is needed to oversee the Quality Team at its main site within reach of Noord - Brabant.
As a Quality Assurance Manager you are responsible for the sites Quality Management processes. You delegate daily Quality Assurance tasks consisting off deviations, capas, change controls, batch release and complaints handling to your team. Additionally you are focused on site improvement projects, supporting internal and external stakeholder and implenting training of new staff.
- Manage and train QA team - QP's & QA's
- Preform Auditing - Internal & External
- Work with site Responsible Person (RP)
- Maintain system for the approval & management of suppliers
- POC with Internal and External Stackholders
- Liase with external customers
- Manage Quality Management Systems - GMP/GDP
- MSc. Pharmacy / Industrial Pharmacy / Bio-Eng./ Ind. Eng.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a QA environment
- Excellent working knowledge of GMP & GDP, ISO 9001
- QP experience perferred
- Previoius expereince managing teams
- You speak & write fluent Dutch and English
Are you interested? Respond via the button below! For questions please feel free to call.