You will be working for one of the leading companies in biotechnology. It is a value-based company that focuses on science as well as innovation to transform new ideas into medicine to help serious-illnesses.
In this role you will be responsible for reviewing the batch of medicines, ensuring that the labelling and the documentation is correct. Next to that, participate in investigations when necessary.
- Help throughout investigations when necessary
- Be a first point of contact in situations where there are production queries (quality related).
- Carry out GMP Compliance checks in production.
- Check and approve deviation records.
- Masters Degree in Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences or a related field
- 1 years Experience in QA or manufacturing experience in medical industry or pharmaceutical with batch record investigations as well as reviews
- Having great knowledge of GMP, GCP, GDP in order to be able to interpret and apply in routine cases.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, upload your resume using the apply button.