Quality Assurance Coordinator
Our client is an innovative and multinational giant in the pharma industry with more than 130 years of experience, whose sole focus is to improve the lives of millions all around the world by their high-quality medicines and vaccines.
As Quality Assurance Coordinator, you will work on ensuring that everything is going according to cGMP compliance rules and regulations at the company’s Noord-Holland location. You will monitor the production, the documentations, the suppliers, the contractors, the packaging orders, pointing out areas of improvement and improving the processes.
Responsibilities- Review production documentation and prepare the release of products
- Review, evaluate and authorize GMP documents like SOPs
- Support the work of planners
- Review and approve artwork
- Point out areas of improvement and implement changes
- MBO 4 or HBO level of education
- Professional written and spoken communication skills in Dutch and English
- Knowledge and experience with GMP regulations
- Minimum 3 years of relevant previous work experience
Are you interested in this role or another one, or do you know someone in your network who might be? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.