Quality Assurance Coordinator
International food company
Are you a Quality Specialist with 3-5 years of experience in the food industry?
Are you familiar with HACCP and the food quality systems? Do you have an ambition to be the right hand of the Quality Manager in a big international company?
- providing support to the various departments with regard to the Quality management Process (update of quality procedures, document management system, food health & safety requirements).
- you monitor and help implement necessary measures for certification of the quality management systems (BRC, GMP + and Riskplaza). This includes performing and supervising internal audits, monitoring the implementation of mandatory activities such as management review, recall tests and HACCP verifications.
- you handle complaints in consultation with all internal stakeholders and take care of the periodic reports.
- supervise audits (from certification bodies as well as customers and other visitors.
- take care of answering and answering questionnaires and other questions from customers.
- carry out various inspection rounds every week (glass, hygiene, vermin) and report on them.
- support the production with regard to HACCP and you give training to the production employees regarding BRC, HACCP.
- identify and draw attention to necessary improvement measures.
- you safeguard and monitor agreements made with customers and the information provided and find the balance between confidentiality and the provision of information.
- you report to the Quality manager and you are his right hand
- at least a HBO education in food technology or equivalent through experience (Masters degree is a pre)
- at least 3-5 years of working experience in a role with quality systems in food industry
- strong knowledge of quality management in food and HACCP
- you are a communicative team player who works accurately, pro-actively and organized.
- fluent in Dutch and English
- knowledge of MS Office (experience with SAP is a plus)
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.