Our client is one of the leading companies in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Their focus is on cell therapy, using genetically modified immune cells programmed to target tumors. In what they believe has the potential to change the way cancer is treated.
As a QA associate you will be responsible to perform all tasks associated with the manufacturing of clinical products in a cGMP manufacturing facility.
- Create and maintain filing systems both electronic and physical (mainly production binders).
- Provides clerical and administrative support related to processes and systems.
- Provides help for the preparation to archive controlled documents and records.
- Performs general word & excel processing tasks and support.
- Ordering of office supplies and ensuring enough stock.
- Works on assignments that are basic in nature.
- A High School diploma with 2+ years of relevant administrative experience in a manufacturing pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment.
- Preferably hands on experience with Microsoft Office applications like general word & excel processing tasks and support.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of organizing, filing, scanning of documents and records.
Interested? Don't hesitate to hit "Apply" button for more information.