Quality Assurance Associate
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
The aim in this role is to perform QA review and Approval for SAP Master Data and artwork & to ensure QA systems are maintained, improved and performance is appropriately monitored.
- Perform review and approval of Master Data related activities
- Perform approval of artwork for medicinal products
- Act as author for operational SOP’s and Work Instructions
- QA Review of operational SOP’s and Work Instructions
- Participate in QA related projects as needed
- Assist in various investigations as needed
- Responsible for preparation of weekly/monthly metrics
- degree in Life Sciences
- at least 1 year of experience in quality related role
- experience in GMP/GDP regulated environment
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.