Senior Microbiology Specialist
Or client in Breda is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world that aims to provide therapies for patients worldwide. Their mission is to deliver innovative medicines for patients worldwide.
You will be part of the Operations Improvement Team that is responsible for the entire packaging process. Due to the many projects unfolding in the company, the team is looking for a talented individual who will help investigate process deviations and complaints.
Responsibilities- Find the root cause of package-related deviations and complaints
- Create reports according to the company’s standards
- Create and implement strategies to prevent future malfunctions (CAPAs)
- Define process improvements objectives
- Update and improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Help with staff training
Requirements- Technical writing skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Pharma-related field or equivalent
- Analytical and detail-oriented person
- Experience in a highly regulated environment (e.g., pharma, food, chemicals, etc.) is a plus. Other Information
*For this role an EU passport OR (search year) VISA for Europe is required. *No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
Are you interested and want to apply for this role, feel free to contact me.