Title: Quality Associate
Our client is one of the biggest companies in the biotechnology sector. They are placing a high value on science and being innovative. Their aim is to create healthier lives.
In this role you will be responsible for the quality assurance. Within this job you will work with deviations, to resolve technical issues and check for compliance. Other than that you will participate in department projects, inspect the regulations and train other employees on investigations.
- Utilize technical standards
- Apply regulatory and compliance understanding to address problems
- Review deviations within the department
- Solve and transfer data issues
- Solve complaints related to samples in cooperation with various stakeholders
- Train other staff members
- Master in life Sciences or similar
- Minimum 6 months QA experience in the pharma industry
- Excellent English and Dutch
Are you interested in this job or do you know someone who will be interested, please contact Plamena Koleva and apply via the vacancy.