One of the major Beverage Companies
Together with our Central Purchasing Managers and the Quality Managers you will create and execute a supplier performance program in which you plan and execute audits of key suppliers. You create the audit reports including the list of required actions and see to it suppliers realize the required improvements based on your findings and advise.
You will evaluate major changes in supplier’s processes and advice accordingly.
International travel up to 50% across Europe (2 nights per week). Due to the current COVID regulations this is temporarily restricted to smart working
- You plan and execute supplier quality audits to ensure supplier's capabilities meet compliance and quality needs;
- You create audit reports including recommendations and a list of required actions;
- You pro-actively follow up on action items and recommendations to ensure suppliers conform to our standards;
- You monitor supplier quality metrics and utilize them to identify and drive process improvements;
- You participate in selection, evaluation and approval of new suppliers;
- You can reject a supplier (new or existing) in case quality standards are not met or required improvements are not met;
- You initiate and lead improvement projects that are related to (supplier) quality management;
- You ensure suppliers hand over the required and up to date documentation;
- You are responsible for conducting and documenting material qualification activities;
- You monitor supplier quality metrics and utilize them to identify and drive process improvements.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Food Technology;
- Relevant expertise in Quality Management, Food Quality & Food Safety processes;
- 8-12 years working experience in the food and beverage industry;
- Experienced in auditing with a proven track record of enhanced supplier performance as a result of their audits;
- Project management skills and experience with leading small to medium-sized projects