Quality and Health & Safety Specialist
My client is one of the biggest FMCG multinationals in the world. They sell over 400 brands in 190 countries over the whole world. One of the companies that has joined them is specialized in vegetarian food.
They are looking for the right specialist to implement, execute, improve and provide technical quality support to various manufacturing sites in Europe. The scope of this position will be compliance, innovation, execution, quality risk management and quality improvement.
- Support growth strategy, governance and goals through specific projects and targets
- Support specific quality improvement initiatives with procurement where possible
- Support changes to existing and new External Manufacturing Partners through activities that assure quality/hygienic control processes are in place and operating efficiently
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Food Science or Microbiology
- Experience with performing technical visits
- Analytical & structured thinker
- Good communication skills in English
- You embrace change, are curious, quick learner and you can easily adapt your ways of working
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.