This international company specialises in finding cure for a vast range of human and animal diseases, including cancer, cardio-metabolic and infectious illnesses. In order to do that their multiple offices in the Netherlands focus on a broad variety of activities from research and development to distribution. Would you like to add up to their mission of inventing a more hopeful future?
As a Qualified Person you will be responsible for quality oversight of the entire supply chain, including batch certification. The production will be packed in Netherlands and distributed all over the world, thus you will ensure compliance with international regulations and GMP requirements.
- Review of batch certification by you or members of your team
- Ensuring quality awareness and strict compliance to the quality strategy and suggesting improvements
- Leading investigations and monitoring all possible deviations, as well as handling complaints
- Building and maintaining relationships with colleagues from this and other company divisions
- Visiting various production sites multiple times a year
- Education in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Several years working as a Qualified Person in the pharmaceutical industry
- Practical experience with complex supply chains and regulations within and outside the EU
- Experience with implementing quality improvements
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch
Are you interested in this or another role? Do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or by applying to this position.