Our client is a world leader in healthcare and contributes to a healthy world. With their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies and support services, they provide innovative treatments for better human and animal health in more than 140 countries.
Reporting into the Associate Director D&L Quality EMEA lead, you will support both Distribution & Logistics EMEA team and Belgium In-Market Quality organization, to ensure that all products are handled and transported in accordance with all applicable company's and regulatory requirements to meet both internal and external customer demands, the Product License, GDPs and contractual obligations.
- You will support to ensure the quality performance of transportation and distribution
- Overseeing activities such as Partner Selection and GDP Due Diligence, establishing Quality Agreements and ensuring permanent audit readiness
- Deviations: support the Quality unit during the investigation processes and documentation of it
- Corrective and Preventive Actions CAPAs: support on the follow-up of actions
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Microbiology
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical Industry, minimum 2 years in a Quality Assurance role in GxP environment (GMP or GDP), preferable prior experience in GDP for distribution activities
- Problem solving skills based on science, data and understanding of the regulatory requirements
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch, verbal and written
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below.