Our client is a pioneer in neuroscience
As QP you’re main responsibility will be the certification of Finished Goods within the EU of medicinal products
- You will do the certification for all products
- You make sure that that each finished medicinal product batch has been manufactured in accordance with GMP, MIA and the MA.
- You make sure that the QA answers the national and international regulations.
- You will review and approve PQR/APR
- You will ensure that at least one deputy QP is in place to perform EU QP Certification
- You will participate in Quality Management Reviews
- You will assure QMS for the Manufacturing License is appropriate and maintained.
- You host GMP Health Authority Inspections
- You host internal Audits
- You manager a team of 6 delegate QP.
- MSc in Industrial Pharmaceutical Science
- Third level qualification in a science discipline
- 8 years experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry gained in a FDA and EMA approved pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience as a QP from biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven knowledge of AMG 2017
If you are interested in this role, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 20 658 98 00.